How to Install and Use Art intelligent ethanol fires?
Operation of Igniting the bio ethanol fireplaces:
1. Press the right button under the LED during five seconds.
2. The LED will show the operating time.
3. the Pump will operate to pump the bioethanol into the trough of the fireplace.
4. Then the igniter will work to ignite the ethanol.
5. The temperature get above 78℃, it will ignite the ethanol.
For the first the fireplace is used, we suggest to fill up the tank until it is full. Because when the burner is new, there is air inside the pump and the pipe, so it is a little bit difficult for the pump to pump the ethanol to the fireplace Trough. If the tank is full, the pressure of the liquid could push the air out from the pump and the pipe, then the pump can work normal. So Our suggestion is to fill up the tank until it is full,and try to start the burner again.
If the problem still exists, you need to open the fireplace, the step is as below:
1. Clean all the ethanol out from the tank, make sure the tank is empty.
2. Lossen the screws which are used to fis the top plate and the black box.
3. Take the top plate out from the black box. But when you try to take the top plate out from the black box, pleasepay attention,because there is two wires connceted between the top plate and the black box, you need to disconnect these two wires.
4. The pump system is on the one side of the fireplace. The main problem is the air inside the pump, so Please try to push some liquid inside the pipe which is connected between the pump and the tank, then the pump could work normal.
About Restart of Art fireplace with safety function:
After shutting the fireplace, the Alcohol Tray is hot.If you want to restart, you need to wait arround 5 minutes until the temperature of the tray is bellow 60℃. If you start it immediately after shut off the fireplace, the “TEMP” will show on the LED screen.